Below are the Terms and Conditions for the use of https://www.onlinenotesnepal.com/
- You agree that you shall not use the Service for any illegal purposes and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the Service in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the Service or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the Service.
The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the Service and the images, logos, text, and other such information is the property of www.onlinenotesnepal.com ( unless otherwise stated ).
Our License to You
You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use unless you obtain Online Notes Nepal’s written permission to otherwise use the content. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
The Service and all of its original content are the sole property of Online Notes Nepal and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
www.onlinenotesnepall.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, Online Notes Nepal does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Online Notes Nepal, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
Online Notes Nepal has technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect the personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at email@example.com
The Company reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any comment or other content posted by you or where such information is otherwise relevant.
Content sharing and user policy
If you want or have an original content that you’d like to share then, you can do it through our sites. For this email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at first. We have the right to deny you the permission to add content on our site without any reason.
You are prohibited from using our Services to share content that:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities.
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence. We don’t allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- Harasses others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest, but abusive or otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not have the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise infringe or misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always attribute materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner.
- Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation content.
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Do anything that violates local, state, national, or international law or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of our systems unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
As part of the Service, we may include advertisements and/or content provided by Online Notes Nepal and/or a third party, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Sites, queries made through the Sites, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by AllinfoNepal on the Sites are subject to change. In consideration for AllinfoNepal granting you access to and use of the Sites, you agree that AllinfoNepal and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Sites or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Sites whether accessed by you or others.
Links to Other Websites
Changes to This Agreement
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
www.onlinenotesnepal.com reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Online Notes Nepal Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party related to (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.