- Ace Institute of Management || New Baneshwor, Kathmandu Nepal
- Little Angels’ College of Management || Hattiban, Lalitpur Nepal
- Nepal College of Management || Dhobighat, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Kathmandu University-School of Management || Balkumari, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Thames International College || Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathford International College of Engineering & Management || Balkumari, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Modern Nepal College || Sorhakhutte, Naya Bazar, Kathmandu
- Orient College of Science and Management || Basundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kantipur College of Management and Information Technology || Old Baneshwor, Basuki Marga, Kathmandu
Mahendra Multiple Campus || Nepalgunj, Banke, Nepal
Mahendra Multiple Campus
Mahendra Multiple Campus, Nepalgunj is a constituent campus of Tribhuvan University (TU). It was established in 2018 B.S. It’s the oldest campus in this region. Since its establishment, the campus has played a vital role in the production of highly qualified manpower. It is the educational hub in the entire state no. 5 for long. Various academic programs are being run on this campus at present.
-To provide an educational environment that stimulates students to achieve professional excellence in their chosen field of expertise
-To enhance the capacity of individuals and institutions in Nepal to contribute to the nation’s development.
-To impart quality and sound education in a congenial atmosphere with the state of the art teaching methodologies.
-To equip students with the profound knowledge that establishes a direct link with the real-world situation.
Our Learning Strategy:
The Program encourages participatory learning; uses a combination of integrated multi-sensory interactive approaches so that students are able to learn emerging management concepts, techniques, and tools. ‘State-of-the-Art’ methodologies will be applied to empower students, strengthen skills, and galvanize the effort to achieve the human development goal of the country.
Instruction Methods and Approaches:
With a view to providing students with the basic concepts and analytical skills in decision-making in different situations, the College will use various techniques: lectures, group discussions, project assignments, case studies, field visits, individual and group exercises business games, workshops/seminars, simulation, etc. In order to foster communication and interpersonal skills, students are involved in individual/group presentations, group discussions, field visits, etc.
In addition to the given framework of evaluation criteria of Tribhuvan University, the concerned instructor evaluates students’ performance by means of individual home assignments, group exercises/presentation, mid-term tests and end-term examinations, class activities, etc. Besides, each student’s performance is closely monitored by the Departments.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Information Technology (BSc.CSIT)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
- Masters of Applied Buddhism
- Masters of Business Studies (MBS)
- Masters of Art (MA) in English
- Masters of Art (MA) in Nepali
- Masters of Art (MA) in Political Science
Mahendra Multiple Campus
Address: Nepalgunj, Banke, Nepal
Phone no: 081-528041 / 521275