- Ace Institute of Management || New Baneshwor, Kathmandu Nepal
- Little Angels’ College of Management || Hattiban, Lalitpur Nepal
- Nepal College of Management || Dhobighat, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Kathmandu University-School of Management || Balkumari, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Thames International College || Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathford International College of Engineering & Management || Balkumari, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Modern Nepal College || Sorhakhutte, Naya Bazar, Kathmandu
- Orient College of Science and Management || Basundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kantipur College of Management and Information Technology || Old Baneshwor, Basuki Marga, Kathmandu
Bhaktapur Multiple Campus || Doodhpati-17, Bhaktapur, Nepal
Bhaktapur Multiple Campus
In the Historical city Bhaktapur, 2016 Kartik 19 B.S. has been marked as one of the most important dates in terms of education. The sole reason behind it was the establishment of Bhaktapur Multiple Campus which sparkled as the stepping stone of education for the youngest city in Kathmandu Valley.
As we all know that the establishment of an educational institution in the Rana Regime was mostly just in the paper and it’s a bitter truth. In that era, in Bhaktapur, there was just one school named Bhaktapur English School and one Sanskrit Pathshala and Kanya Pathshala as the learning center for education. Bhaktapur English School was later changed to Shri Padma High School in 2003 B.S. Mostly all the educational institutions used to be named after Rana Regime and Padhma High School was one among them. It was said that there was not a single graduate in Bhaktapur around 2003 B.S.
The college aid and trust committee were acting like the management committee and it decided to run 5 specific subjects and on the auspicious day of 2016 Kartik 19 B.S., Bhaktapur College was established.
After the establishment, the optimum progress of college was noticed and finally, it got recognized as the Degree College after the harsh work done by both teachers and students. Degree College @ that era was of Bachelor Level. Around 73% percentile of students were able to clear the I.A. exam which was among the best at that time and T.U. gave recognition as Degree College. It was also needed to get the recognition from Government level which was achieved. The Chairman of the College was a magistrate and Taraman Singh Swar.
In spite of all these things, the economic condition of College was not up to the mark. Even though it was the first-degree college in the district, it was still lacking the progress in the construction of the building. The college which was being run in the Padma high school’s building felt the necessity of college’s self-building for the smooth running. Hence, Donations were being collected from generous people. Some professors also were generous enough to teach the students even though they didn’t receive the salary for the months. Professor used to come from Kathmandu but still, they didn’t felt the hardships and continue teaching the students. In this time of excitement and struggle, some people also donated the Land which resulted in constructing the college building. The donations and helps collected from the local peoples are still remembered by this campus and will not be forgotten and is also proud of all these people.
Bhaktapur Multiple Campus has successfully celebrated its silver jubilee on 2041 Kartik 19 B.S. and it also successfully celebrated its Golden Jubilee on 2066 Kartik 19 B.S. It still is seeking the progress in the construction of buildings. Though the progress is an education in this campus is progressing, it is still seeking physical infrastructure progress. This campus has introduced the study in many areas and sectors to produce successful and caliber students.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc.)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (BSc. CSIT)
- Masters in Business Studies (MBS)
- Masters in Arts (MA) in Sociology
- Masters in Arts (MA) in Rural Development
Bhaktapur Multiple Campus
Address: Doodhpati-17, Bhaktapur, Nepal
Phone no: +977-1-6610200 / 6613199